Friday, February 20, 2009

Still Updating....

Goodness, December is finally done. Here are January photos. The sad thing is that I haven't been writing down funny things that Grace has said/done. I hope they come back to me so I can share! (oh, and my personal life is just as behind as this blog, btw. I just had my truck inspected today...the sticker expired in December!).

Grace playing with her favorite teenager!Grace has her very own sense of style. I think I have said before, but I take this opportunity to say again, SHE DRESSES HERSELF. I totally did not pick this one out.
Grace and daddy making beautiful music.
Nonni came to visit us the weekend of the Superbowl. We also celebrated "The Great's" birthday. So, Grace helped Nonni bake a cake and then decorate it. Grace picked out the colors and the decorations. I have to say, the gaudiest cake I ever did see. But, she was SO very proud!






No comments: