Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's That Mean?

What's that mean is one of Grace's favorite questions right now. Every time she hears a new word, her first reply is, "What's that mean?"

Try explaining "smudge" to a three year old!

AND, even funnier, she comes up with the craziest things! The other night, I was reading a book to her named, "A Promise in Every Color." The book is about rainbows. We have had many discussions on rainbows. She has even seen a real one. She tells everyone that a rainbow is a "promise to God" (instead of a promise from God).

Anyway, the first page of the book looks like this:She pointed to the big dark clouds on the left hand side and asked me, quite seriously,

"Mama. Is that God's butt?"



Now, I know you are laughing, so I could just stop here...but if you look closely at the page, you will see the "tee-tee" coming out of his butt. (or the rain, to us adults).

No comments: